About This Plan
- For those who love tradition, this Colonial house plan will hold special appeal. A wide entrance hall with walk-in coat closet and powder room welcome you into the home plan.
- Warmed by a fireplace, the large living room opens to the formal dining room, creating a wonderful flow for entertaining.
- The kitchen shares space with a breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Another fireplace awaits you in the family room with beamed ceiling and a private study with built-in cabinets lies close by.
- The large master suite with two walk-in closets can be found on the second floor along with three family bedrooms and a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Storage: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss