Classic Colonial Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stately brick exterior gives you a gracious facade on this very classic Colonial home plan.
- Two stories of living are complemented by an optional finished lower level where you can add extra bedrooms, a huge games room and entertainment space.
- On the main floor, chose from the formal living room or the huge great room to relax in.
- The kitchen is well laid out with a center island and corner walk-in pantry.
- There is one guest bedroom on this floor with all the remaining bedrooms on the second floor.
- An open rail in the hall lets you overlook both the foyer and the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 374 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"