Classic Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- A classic Colonial exterior straight out of New England has a wide and comfortable presence.
- The center hall is flanked by the informl family room on one side and the formal living room on the other, both with big fireplaces.
- A wide entry in the parlor lets you flow right into the dining room with its elegant tray ceiling.
- The kitchen window faces the deck in back and is positioned near the lovely breakfast bay.
- Bedroom 4 on the upper floor has two charming dormer windows and all bedrooms get walk-in closets.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling and private bathroom with skylight.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,494 sq. ft.
- Deck: 367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick