Classic Colonial Styling
About This Plan
- Symmetry is exhibited though the window and dormer placement in this classic Colonial design. Inside, to the left of the two-story foyer and down a few steps is the grand room, which is slightly oval.
- A spacious dining hall is just up three steps and offers direct access from the huge island kitchen.
- The family room, located to the rear of the home, features a bowed wall of windows and a warming fireplace.
- A guest room or office accesses the rear deck as well as a full bath.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is full of amenities, including two walk-in closets, a private porch and a lavish bath.
- Three family bedrooms, each with direct access to a bath, finish out this floor.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in three alternate exteriors - 12237JL (Mediterranean styling), 12145JL (traditional Colonial styling) and 12093JL (European styling).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick