Classic Columned Facade
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch enjoys a classic fa'ade with its columns and straight lined roof. The spacious kitchen is separated from the breakfast nook by a snack bar.
- The formal dining room provides enough space to entertain large groups, and has a convenient opening directly to the kitchen. The adjacent great room features a corner fireplace for cold winter evenings.
- Three family bedrooms share a bath, and the master suite provides royal comfort for the homeowners.
- Adjoining the two-car garage, a big area is reserved for a spacious laundry room with built-in shelves, a utility closet, built-in lockers, and a half-bath.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89086AH for version with finished walkout basement with anadditional bedroom, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss