About This Plan
- The foyer leads to a coffered formal dining room and a grand-scale great room that offers a vaulted ceiling and Palladian windows flanking an 8' wide fireplace.
- A smartly designed built-in-a-bay kitchen features a picture window above sink, huge pantry, cooktop island and is open to a large morning room with built in cabinets.
- To the right of the home plan the bedrooms are located for privacy. Three guest rooms, all with ample closet space, are convenient to a hall bath.
- Master suite includes a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, and private bath with spa-tub.
- 1,018 square feet of optional living area can be found on the lower level with family room, walk-in bar and a fifth bedroom with a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,900 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 69' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss