Classic Country Farmhouse
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic country farmhouse plan has proven to be so popular we have created multiple versions to suit all tastes. They all begin with the same wide covered front porch.
- Step inside and your eye is drawn through the foyer and across the great room to the dramatic central fireplace flanked by windows.
- The kitchen with pantry is open the the bayed nook which has access to the covered porch. On the other side of the home, the master suite has patio access and a recessed sitting area. The master bath is roomy and leads to the large walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms (or two plus a study compmlete the main floor. There is room for expansion upstairs as well as storage space.
- The three-car garage with recessed workshop area gives you easy access to the kitchen and utility room.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See these house plans in a reverse layout - 48027FM (2,539 sq. ft.). 48063FM (2,787 sq. ft.), 48089FM (3,439 sq. ft.) and 48095FM (3,942 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,293 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 51' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 823 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick