Classic Country Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- With a wrap-around porch on the exterior, this country farmhouse plan features an open living area inside. As an added bonus, it comes in multiple elevations and reverse reversions.
- A see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from either the bayed living room or the dining room.
- The kitchen is well thought out and includes a pantry, angled eat-at island and an adjacent nook. An angled door leads to a back deck perfect for dining 'al fresco.'
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a corner garden tub. The two family bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Stairs lead to the bonus room over the two-car garage, completing the upper level.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 21173DR (two-car side-entry garage).
- For alternate elevations, see house plan 21570DR and 2101DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 888 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 421 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 874 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss