Classic Country Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic country farmhouse plan has proven to be so popular we have created multiple versions to suit all tastes. They all begin with the same wide covered front porch.
- Step inside and look at the sight lines - your eye is drawn through the foyer and across the great room to the fireplace and views out the flanking windows across the covered patio.
- The kitchen is open to the bayed breakfast room. A pantry and the utility room, conveniently located by the three-car garage, are nice touches.
- The private master bedroom has rear patio access and a nice sitting area. You'll enjoy having the luxury bath and large walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms (or two plus a study) complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, a bonus room gives you room to expand.
- A three-car garage and shop area round out this country farmhouse plan.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See house plans 48096FM (2,293 sq. ft.), 48027FM (2,539 sq. ft.), 48063FM (2,787 sq. ft.) and 48089FM (3,439 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 82' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick