Classic Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- The wide front porch leads you to the foyer which is accompanied by sidelights and a transom. Upon entering the foyer, you are greeted by a spacious formal dining room.\
- The open family room ahead features a two story sloped ceiling that is open to the second story balcony. This room also features a wood burning fireplace and large windows with transoms.
- The family room opens to the breakfast area which also has a spacious feeling. The kitchen has plenty of counter space and has an opening to the formal dining area.
- The master suite is easily accessible on the main floor and has plenty of room for your furniture. Connected to the master bedroom is the dressing area which has a double vanity and large walk-in-closet. The master bath has both a standing shower and an accommodating garden tub and a separate water closet for the toilet.
- Upstairs you'll find the balcony that overlooks the family room. Off of the balcony are two bedrooms with large closets. Also upstairs is a bath with a large vanity and a tub and toilet area partially separated by a wall.
- In the back of the house on the second story is an unfinished room that can be used for storage space or can be finished out to make an extra room for guests or new additions to the family.
- Outside, you'll find plenty of porch space and a two car garage. Other features of this home plan include a large utility room, nine-foot ceilings on the main floor and an octagon window in the master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room