Classic Country House Plan with Rear-Facing Double Garage
About This Plan
- Dark window sashes against bright-white siding adds a modern feel to a classic country look. The width of this home is perfect for narrow lots and an elongated front porch gives a welcoming first impression.
- An open-concept floor plan greets you upon entering, combining the living room, dining area, and kitchen, and the main-level powder bath is tucked away beneath the stairs.
- Ample workspace in the kitchen is provided by the large island, while a walk-in pantry is within reach for added convenience.
- Take pleasure in the outdoors on the rear porch, just off the kitchen.
- Privately situated on the first floor is the master suite, which includes dual closets and a 4-fixture bathroom.
- Three secondary bedrooms are located on the second level: two include a full bath, and one sits across from a full bath. A spacious bonus room above the garage adds versatility to this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 83' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"