Classic Country Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming country ranch home plan gets its inspiration from classic farm homes of long ago. Eight columns grace the front and side garage of this home creating a porch area perfect for enjoying a cool summer evening.
- As you enter, you'll find a formal dining room to your left and a second bedroom/den to your right, both with tray ceilings. Straight ahead you'll get an impressive view of the back yard through the wall of windows in the great room. A fireplace flanked with built-ins and cathedral ceiling add to the charm.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and flows easily into the nook. The sunroom with cathedral ceiling lies adjacent to the nook and has French doors that open to a large wood deck.
- See house plan 89288AH for a version with a full walkout basement with three bedrooms, two baths, a rec room, wet bar, and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 91' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1065 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss