Classic Country with Side-Wrap Porch
About This Plan
- This classic country design features a side-wrap porch that's large enough for a swing to enjoy crisp evenings outside.
- Inside an open floor plan brings this design up-to-date and creates a large living area. The kitchen features an eat-in island that flows into the nook where an arched opening is flanked by graceful columns to introduce you to the large great room.
- Here you'll enjoy lots of natural light that stream in through the wall of windows out the back of the home.
- Upstairs, the master suite pampers with a large sitting area complete with window seat and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Two more bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom while a third bedroom has its own private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss