Classic Cupola Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bricks, shutters, a fanlight and a cupola on the highest peak - this is the embodiment of classic design.
- The foyer opens to the dining room on the left and the living room straight ahead. An L-shaped kitchen, fit for a gourmet, shares space with bay-windowed country kitchen and a through-fireplace.
- The sun room provides a front row view of all seasons, while blanketing you in solar warmth.
- The spacious first-floor master bedroom is a dream-come-true with a bay window at each end. If you prefer to pick up the pace, tone up the dressing/exercise room and then enjoy a relaxing soak in the skylit whirlpool tub.
- The second floor is reserved for two family bedrooms and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller Ranch style version of this home with house plan 81100W (2,758 sq. ft.).