Classic Cupola Design
About This Plan
- Bricks, shutters, a fanlight and a cupola on the highest peak - this is the embodiment of classic design.
- The foyer opens to the dining room on the left and the living room straight ahead. An L-shaped kitchen, fit for a gourmet, shares space with bay-windowed country kitchen and a through-fireplace.
- The sun room provides a front row view of all seasons, while blanketing you in solar warmth.
- The spacious first-floor master bedroom is a dream-come-true with a bay window at each end. If you prefer to pick up the pace, tone up the dressing/exercise room and then enjoy a relaxing soak in the skylit whirlpool tub.
- The second floor is reserved for two family bedrooms and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller Ranch style version of this home with house plan 81100W (2,758 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,215 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 8"
- Depth: 101' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick