Classic Detail Blended with Unique Style
About This Plan
- Today's buyer is looking for classic details blended with unique style, and this two-story beauty doesn't disappoint.
- Graceful columns, arches and shuttered windows combined with a perfect blend of brick and shingle siding give this home plenty of curb appeal.
- As you open the door to a two-story entry, you'll be amazed at the view out a wall of windows in the two-story great room directly ahead.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island that flows into the nook and great room to create a large living space.
- The main floor master is just off to your left as you enter the home and pleases with a cathedral ceiling in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs, one of the three additional bedrooms has a spacious walk-in closet and private bath.
- The other two bedrooms have direct access to the full bath just off the hallway.
- A three-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss