About This Plan
- Classic details give this home plan a clean fresh look. Tall windows adorned with shutters and gables repeat throughout the exterior.
- The entry boasts a large arched transom above the door casting more light into the home. Offering a smart floor plan for a growing family, rooms are accessible and comfortable making this home is ideal as a starter home.
- The spacious great room features a large arched window, a fireplace and a built in media center to provide a comfortable setting for the family to gather.
- A patio door offers access to a rear patio and along with tall windows on the adjacent wall surrounds the dining room with light.
- The corner kitchen is equipped with ample counter space and a cook top island with a breakfast bar.
- The master suite is tucked in the back of the home featuring its own patio - perfect for a private retreat. To complete the home, two additional bedrooms flank the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss