Classic Details from a Bygone Era
About This Plan
- This inviting narrow-lot design borrows classic details from a bygone era--a covered veranda in the front, a gabled roof and fish-scale detailing.
- Ideal for city lots, this design features four bedrooms, including a master suite with a walk-in closet and a private bath that includes a separate tub and shower and double vanities. One of the family bedrooms is graced by a box window.
- First-floor living areas include a formal living room, with a gas fireplace, that opens to a dining room. Toward the rear of the home, a kitchen overlooks a breakfast nook and the family room, which is warmed by another gas fireplace.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Deck: 92 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 6"
- Depth: 54' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss