Classic Early American Design
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Elegance reigns behind this classic early American design.
- The spacious two-story foyer is open to the formal dining hall.
- Graceful interior columns separate the dining hall from the two-story living room, which offers a massive fireplace, built-ins and double-door access to the rear covered porch.
- A beautiful arch leads to the casual areas. The island kitchen overlooks the vaulted octagonal breakfast room and the vaulted keeping room.
- The master suite is a great escape and is enhanced by a vaulted ceiling.
- An optional finished lower level in the walk-out basement version adds 1,594 square feet to the total.
- See these related 2-car designs: 12094JL (left entry).
- Need a three-car garage? See these plans: 12006JL, 12146JL, 12151JL, 12019JL, 12057JL (right-side garage) and 12061JL (five bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,547 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,594 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available