Classic Early American Design
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Elegance reigns behind this classic early American design.
- The spacious two-story foyer is open to the formal dining hall.
- Graceful interior columns separate the dining hall from the two-story living room, which offers a massive fireplace, built-ins and double-door access to the rear covered porch.
- A beautiful arch leads to the casual areas. The island kitchen overlooks the vaulted octagonal breakfast room and the vaulted keeping room.
- The master suite is a great escape and is enhanced by a vaulted ceiling.
- An optional finished lower level in the walk-out basement version adds 1,594 square feet to the total.
- See these related 2-car designs: 12094JL (left entry).
- Need a three-car garage? See these plans: 12006JL, 12146JL, 12151JL, 12019JL, 12057JL (right-side garage) and 12061JL (five bedrooms).