4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Classic lines with a balanced facade and a steep hip roof are the hallmarks of this elegant design. From the moment you step into the spacious foyer, you get a feel for the luxury that awaits throughout the home.
- Not your usual shape, the formal dining room with built-in niches is set in a semi-circle.
- A wall of windows, two story in height, brings lots of light into the formal living room with fireplace.
- In the informal area, the extra large kitchen with both island and peninsula bar provides lots of counter space.
- Also bathed in light, the family room with coffered ceiling and yet another fireplace enjoys access to the covered veranda.
- Off by itself, the master suite features spectacular ceiling treatments, its own sitting room and a spa bath with plenty of space for those large his-and-hers walk-in closets.
- A quiet retreat can be found in the front-facing library.
- Three luxurious bedrooms, each with their own private bath and walk-in closet, occupy the second floor. Both the entry foyer and the living room can be viewed from this level.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these related house plans - 12010JL, 12302JL, 12034JL, 12299JL and 12045JL.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,652 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick