Classic English Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- The grand entry hall of this classic English Country home plan provides views to both the formal dining room on one side and an inviting study on the other, will take your breath away.
- For serving convenience, a butler's pantry and serving area is located between the formal dining room and the kitchen.
- The spacious great room is truly grand, with its ornate fireplace wall.
- The warm and inviting kitchen with its casual dining area is a great gathering place on lazy weekend mornings.
- For those rainy or messy occasions, the back hall leads right through the drop zone and home office to the laundry room.
- The spacious master suite is the perfect safe haven after a long day of working or playing.
- The front half of the upper level encompasses two bedrooms with access to baths. Additionally, there is a children's study area adjoining the bedrooms.
- There is a large fourth bedroom, which shares a bath with one of the other bedroom, in the back portion of the upper level. However, an over-sized family media / play room, with a built-in soda fountain dominates this part of the house.
- The terrace level features not only a large family room, game room, exercise room, and guest bedroom but also has plenty of unfinished storage space.
- The family room exits into a grotto, which leads up to the rear yard.
- Added Bonus: Plans for a matching 3-car detached carriage house with an unfinished second floor come with your purchase at no extra charge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,788 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,571 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 3"
- Depth: 59' 9"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12