Classic European Estate
About This Plan
- This is a classic family estate you'd expect to find in the United Kingdom or Europe. This grand home plan has timeless elements and is thoroughly modern and complete with every convenience and luxury.
- The floor plan is spacious and flexible enough for formal dinners and casual parties.
- Note the guest suite on the first floor near the library (a loggia access enhances the beamed-ceiling library).
- The family room is cavernous but close enough to the breakfast room and kitchen to make it practical.
- The grand staircase separates the master suite on the second floor from secondary bedrooms.
- Many extras, like the screened porch or the cedar closet, make this a home to treasure.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 12187JL.
- For an alternate layout, see house plan: 12190JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 981 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"