Classic European Home
About This Plan
- This gem of a European home has a wonderful classic look about it that gives it a formal appearance.
- Inside, the home is warm and comfortable with thoughtful touches.
- Columns are used to separate the entry hall from the huge living room with corner fireplace.
- Built-ins line the wall of the study which can easily serve as an extra bedroom.
- The big vaulted keeping room also has a fireplace and more built-ins.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor.
- The master suite not only has a tray ceiling in the bedroom but the bathroom boasts a barrel vaulted ceiling.
- An optional sewing nook has two windows to bring in light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick