Classic European Split Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this compact French Country home plan packs a lot of features.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite off to itself. Note the bumped out sitting area and covered patio access. Bedroom 4 could be used as a study. Two other bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a bath and private hall.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook have views of the great room with its fireplace and built-ins.
- A covered patio in the rear is a great place for entertaining and relaxing and is accessible from the breakfast room and master suite.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 48325FM, 48025FM, 48035FM and 48160FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick