Classic Exterior Employs Innovative Planning
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A combination of brick and siding grace the exterior of this traditional house plan with front porch, rear covered patio and open-air deck.
- The vaulted great room and octagonal dining room both enjoy views of the covered rear patio. A firepplace in the great room is a nice touch.
- The kitchen features a pass-through to the dining room, a center island, large walk-in pantry and a breakfast room with large bay window.
- Flexible study/bedroom 4 features a vaulted ceiling.
- The master bedroom is vaulted with a sitting area and walk-in closet.
- A large laundry room is off the garage with storage.
- Related Plans: Get 2x6 exterior walls with house plan 57259HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 157 sq. ft.
- Deck: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss