Classic Facade in Multiple Versions
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This impressive house plan showcases a series of large Palladian windows within monumental arches and comes in multiple versions.
- The recessed double-door entry opens to the foyer and the formal living and dining rooms, with rear views through sliders in the living room.
- The family wing blends the island kitchen with the angled-bay breakfast nook and the fireplaced family room.
- The master suite features a bayed sitting area, a nicely detailed bed wall, a large walk-in closet and a luxury bath. By utilizing the pool bath, the den/study can serve as a fourth bedroom or guest room.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share another bath.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 6310HD, 6353HD, 63093HD, 63068HD, 6419HD.
- Gain a loft with house plan 6485HD (3,183 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,674 sq. ft.
- Entry: 199 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss