Classic Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Here's a great farmhouse adaptation with all the most up-to-date features. The quiet corner living room opens to the sizable dining room, which enjoys views from a bay window.
- The gourmet kitchen features many built-ins and a pass-through to the beamed-ceiling nook--great for morning gatherings.
- Sliding glass doors to the terrace are found in both the family room and the nook--note the cozy fireplace that can be enjoyed in the family room.
- The second floor holds three family bedrooms, which share a full bath, and a pampering master bedroom. One of the family bedrooms can also be used as a study.
- The master retreat enjoys a private bath featuring a dressing area and dual vanities.
- Stairs lead to the third story attic which could be used for future expansion with the addition of some dormers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 969 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 956 sq. ft.
- Attic: 303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick