Classic Farmhouse with Angled Spaces
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This classic country farmhouse plan has proven to be so popular we have created multiple versions to suit all tastes. They all begin with the same wide covered front porch.
- Step inside and look at the sight lines - your eye is drawn through the foyer and across the living room with unimpeded views out the back.
- The kitchen with central island is open to the casual breakfast room which flows to the large family room with central fireplace.
- The master bedroom has a dramatic ceiling treatment and access to a private covered patio. A large walk-in closet with built-ins and a luxury bath complete the suite.
- Three more bedrooms (or two plus a study) as well as a formal dining room complete the main floor.
- A bonus room and loft give you room to expand.
- A three-car garage and shop area round out this country farmhouse plan.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See 48027FM (2,539 sq. ft.). Need more room? Go upscale with 48089FM (3,439 sq. ft.) and 48095FM (3,942 sq. ft.).
- Building in reverse? See house plan 48096FM (2,293 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,787 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room