Classic Floor Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The sweetly relaxed, slightly rambling composition of this home plan gives it the warmth of Southern Vernacular styling.
- The regional materials are farmhouse in nature, but the stone piers, lap siding and wood-trimmed walls are a step above with classical details like the tapered columns on the extended front porch.
- The optional porte-cochere includes a traditional bridged entryway.
- The floor plan, too, is classic. Guests enter through a two-story foyer and just ahead, stairs rise to a landing spanning the foyer and the great room.
- To one side is a front parlor that can serve as a formal dining room or study. To the other, a private master suite offers a view to the rear garden.
- Upstairs are three additional bedrooms with permanent staircase to the attic.