Classic Florida Crack Beach Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a classic Florida-cracker beach house plan. It features two bedrooms.
- The upstairs suite has window views in all four directions and is the perfect romantic getaway. It is complete with sitting area, walk-in closet, large shower, soaking tub, and dual sinks.
- The open downstairs is perfect for entertaining with the large open kitchen.
- The wrap around porch gives views over the surrounding landscape to the water beyond.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the drive-under and save money with house plan 44026TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1237 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss