Classic Florida Cracker Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- This is a classic Florida cracker beach house plan featuring two bedrooms.
- The upstairs suite has window views in all directions and is the perfect romantic getaway. It is complete with sitting area, walk-in closet, large shower, soaking tub, and dual sinks.
- The open downstairs is perfect for entertaining with the large open kitchen.
- The wrap around porch gives views over the surrounding landscape to the water beyond.
- The dimensions of 48' x 48' include the decks. The living space is 32' x 32'.
- The exterior of this waterfront home plan features simple trim and moldings, lap siding, divided lite windows, decorative railings, 10:12 pitch standing seam metal roof on the main house, 2.5:12 pitch standing seam metal roof on the porch.
- Energy-saving features include R-30 roof insulation, R-13 wall insulation, tankless water heaters.
- Related Plan: Get drive-under parking with house plan 44041TD. And build on a slab with house plan 44097TD.
- Video Tour: See the house from all sides in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 495 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss