Classic French Country Estate Home
About This Plan
- Stone and brick plus an elegant porte cochere bring to mind an elegant French Country home.
- The large two-story entry foyer deserves special mention with its view of the open rail fanned staircase.
- Both the living room and dining room are open to the foyer so you can see across from one room to the other.
- Tucked behind the living room is a quiet study with a handy powder room.
- The informal area of the home is further down the hall where you have a big family room with a large fireplace as the focal point.
- Continue on back to the secluded master suite that is appointed with a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and massive walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The second floor holds a beautiful game room with tray ceiling plus three large bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: See house plan 15410HN for a larger version in reverse (4,944 sq.ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 8"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12