Classic French Country Estate Home with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- A beautiful brick exterior and a steep hip roof plus an elegant porte cochere bring to mind an elegant French Country home.
- The large two-story entry foyer deserves special mention with its view of the open rail curved staircase.
- Both the living room and dining room are open to the foyer so you can see across from one room to the other.
- Tucked behind the living room is a quiet study with a two-way fireplace.
- The informal area of the home is further down the hall where you have a big family room with a large fireplace as the focal point.
- Continue on back to the secluded master suite that is appointed with a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and massive walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The second floor holds a beautiful game room with tray ceiling plus three large bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- The spacious media room is perfect for family nights at home.
- Related Plan: See house plan 15409HN for a smaller version in reverse (3,994 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,857 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 83' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12