Classic Georgian Facade
About This Plan
- This elegant manor home puts its best face forward. Locating the three-car garage at the rear of the home allows the classic Georgian fa'ade to shine.
- A modified center hall plan puts an elegant study to one side of the foyer and the dining room at the other, but beyond the open stairway the plan opens up to a generously sized family room.
- A complex of gathering rooms occupy the left wing, including a gourmet kitchen with miles of counter space, a breakfast nook and a hearth-warmed keeping room.
- A family room studio offers a secluded space to indulge in both hobbies and projects.
- The upper level hosts three bedrooms, three baths, and a bonus room.
- There is a secluded guest suite above the garage, which can be reached by exiting the mud room on the main level and using the external stairway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,652 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12