Classic Good Looks
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone and brick plus a steep hip roof and decorative shutters give this European home its classic good looks.
- The foyer has 2-story ceilings, creating a dramatic first impression of your new home. The family room does too and comes with an option to create a second floor rec room.
- Take your pick of the front living room or the back bedroom as possible study locations.
- The open floor plan gives generous views between all the main living areas.
- The first floor master suite has its own sitting area and a beautiful tray ceiling.
- A lounge area on the second floor overlooks the family room and foyer below.
- This home plan is ideally suited to a large family with five possible bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 766 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick