Classic Good Looks
About This Plan
- Decorative shutters and a wide front porch add style to this classic Traditional home plan with spacious porches and rooms.
- The over-sized dining room will hold all your holiday family meals and a library that can be walled off for privacy makes a great home office.
- Coffered ceilings in both the family room and great room add a nice touch.
- Enjoy lots of counter space in the kitchen as well as a walk-in pantry.
- Tucked away off the family room, another computer office comes with a window.
- All the bedrooms lie on the second floor along with a handy laundry room that saves steps.
- The crown jewel of this floor is the master suite with a spacious sitting area, a massive walk-in closet and spa bath with double sinks and jetted tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,101 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 3"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side