Classic Good Looks
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stonework and timber framing over the front porch add a rugged look to this one level Northwest house plan.
- Designed with a marvelous open floor plan, the kitchen, great room and informal eating area are all one huge space.
- You can seat six people at the huge peninsula eating bar in the kitchen and there's a walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Both the great room and the master suite have double doors that lead out to the rear covered porch that has a grilling station at one end.
- All the bedrooms are separated, ensuring privacy for all.
- Use the study as a home office or as a fourth bedroom - owner's choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss