Classic Home for A Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A covered porch off the dining room of this classic residence is ideal for outdoor meals, while the covered wrap-around porch on the other side leads down to a curved patio extending the living area.
- The huge family room features a fireplace and bench seating. Interior posts and fancy brackets separate the family room and the dining room.
- The upstairs hall views the kitchen below through an open railing.
- Built-in benches grace all three bedrooms. In the master suite you find a walk-in closet and a whirlpool tub. The second full bath is accessed from both of the family bedrooms.
- A convenient laundry room completes the second floor. The walk-in attic could later be converted to living space.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' master.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick