Classic House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This classic house plan features an arched entryway framed by classic columns.
- The spacious two-story foyer is open to the formal dining hall. Graceful interior columns separate the dining hall from the two-story grand room, which offers a massive fireplace, built-ins and double-door access to the rear covered veranda. A beautiful arch leads to the casual areas.
- The island kitchen overlooks the vaulted morning/keeping room.
- The master suite is an immaculate escape, enhanced by a vaulted ceiling.
- The second floor offers three family bedrooms, each with access to two full baths, a gallery, and optional bonus room and stairs lead to a third story playroom.
- The basement gives you plenty of room to expand and can deliver two bedrooms as designed. It totals 1,923 square feet as shown, comes with the plans, and is not included in our total living area calculations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,067 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 717 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 63' 1"
- Max ridge height: 43' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick