About This Plan
- A combination of brick and stucco together with steep pitched roofs and wooden shutters add a classic country french look that makes this house plan very desirable.
- Starting in the master bedroom, you will be delighted with the 10' recessed ceiling and large windows.
- Your masterbath features a large tub and separate shower with a large walk-in closet with easy access to the laundry room.
- Two of the other bedrooms share a bath and have large closets.
- The fourth bedroom is near the kitchen and has its own bath making it great for an older child or guests.
- There is a two car garage with a large storage area attached.
- The kitchen has a cathedral ceiling that opens into the breakfast area.
- In the family room there is a fireplace with 2 large built-ins on either side.
- A huge screened porch beckons you to enjoy the outdoors and even includes an outdoor kitchen, great for entertaining or watching a game.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 317 sq. ft.
- Storage: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 3"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick