Classic Look, Traditional Feel
About This Plan
- Brick and siding combine for a classic look with a traditional feel in this affordable ranch home plan. A covered entry makes an inviting first impression and continues to the formal foyer.
- The dining room is on the left, outfitted with a buffet niche and tray ceiling.
- In the great room, a fireplace warms as beautiful rear windows usher in light.
- The open kitchen features an eat-in island and flows into the sunroom to make a cozy living space.
- The master suite is secluded for privacy, and features a large private bath. A second bedroom on this level has an adjacent full bath.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89069AH for version with finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, a large family room with a wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Deck: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss