2 - 4
About This Plan
- This house plan offers a classic traditional look on the outside but includes a thoroughly modern interior.
- The right side of the home plan is devoted to a large, open living and dining area, perfect for family gatherings or other events.
- The efficient kitchen is brightened by a skylight in the sloped ceiling and overlooks a large backyard deck.
- A compact laundry and an open bar are convenient to the major living areas.
- For economy and efficiency, the two main-floor bedrooms share a full bath. Note the large walk-in closet in the front bedroom.
- The second floor could be finished later if the space isn't needed right away. It offers room for two more bedrooms and another full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,088 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 580 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12