Classic Low Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This clasic low country home plan is a pleasure to behold. With its raised covered porch accessed by its twin-access stairs, it has great curb appeal.
- Off the foyer, you'll find a powder room and a small office space great for organizing the bills. Laundry is tucked away just beyond.
- The living/dining room is open to the kitchen. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins and a door leads to the rear porch.
- The master suite is located on the main level. French doors lead to a screened porch.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath. A sitting area is a great place to do homework or read a book.
- There is storage upstairs and on the lower garage level.
- The plan has 9 sheets (lower level, 1st and 2nd floor plans, 2 sheets of elevations, cross sections and details, foundation and roof plan, 2 sheets of electrical and a page of notes and specs).
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15218NC, 15210NC, 15034NC and 15205NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 705 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 792 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 335 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12