Classic Prairie Style House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Form follows function as dual gallery halls lead from formal areas to split sleeping quarters in this Prairie house plan adaptation. At the heart of the house plan, the grand-scale great room offers a raised-hearth fireplace framed by built-in cabinetry and plant shelves.
- Traditional formal rooms blend into more open, casual living areas through classic archways.
- Open planning combines the country kitchen with an informal dining space and adds an island counter with a snack bar.
- A lavish master suite harbors a sitting area with private access to the covered pergola.
- The secondary sleeping wing includes a spacious guest suite with an angled whirlpool tub.
- A home office or guest bedroom offers its own door to the wraparound porch.
- Related Plan: Need less space? Get a side-entry garage with house plan 81312W (2,626 s.f.).