Classic Rambler Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Many of the features that distinguish this house plan from other ranch home plans are the mixtures of brick and pillars, and an enclosed brick sunroom, lined with windows and access to the master suite and the covered porch.
- The double entry doors split the covered porch and add a touch of the Colonial look.
- The two-car garage has been designed to make one garage door stand out and the other is recessed and inconspicuous.
- The main entry brings you directly into the family room. A second entry is farther down the room, coming straight from the front of the garage.
- The family room has a fireplace to the left side and windows bringing in natural light all the way across the front.
- Beyond the second entry is the large and open dining room. On the wall opposite the dining room are the stairs to the unfinished attic of 870 square feet and the optional unfinished basement of 1,496 square feet.
- The kitchen occupies the rear of the home plan. It has corner cabinets with a center island, a secondary sink on the far wall next to the pantry.
- The nook has bay windows and is adjacent to the washer and dryer located in a closet behind a set of double folding doors.
- The left rear corner is the second bedroom with a wall closet. An elongated bathroom is across the hall. The sink is separated from the tub area by a pocket door.
- The balance of the left side is the exciting master suite with a long sunroom. The front end of the suite is a large walk-in closet with a bench in the center, hidden behind two pocket doors.
- The master bath has an oversized tub and two sinks, one set up to be a vanity. The bathroom is set off by another pocket door.