Classic Ranch Home Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Open and welcoming, the front porch spans the front facade of this contemporary ranch-style home plan. Slender posts provide graceful accents. A basically rectangular footprint makes this home plan economical to build, heat and maintain.
- Light spills into the vaulted entry though a sidelight plus a row of panes near the top of the door. A coat closet is on the left, just before the entry hall angles off in that direction. Double doors open into the window-bright room that could be a bedroom, home office or study.
- Light washes into the vaulted great room through wide windows that fill most of the rear wall, plus the slender windows flanking the gas fireplace. Sliding glass doors in the dining area open onto a wide patio.
- Standing at the kitchen sink, you can look out across the raised eating bar into the great room, keep your eye on the patio, or enjoy watching seasonal changes outside. All appliances are built in, and a roomy walk-in pantry fills one corner.
- Laundry appliances are stacked in the pass-through utility room which provides accesses the garage.
- The owners' suite is surprisingly luxurious for a home plan this size, boasting a spa tub, oversized shower and dual lav.
- The roof pitch is 7 on 12.