Classic Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This classic ranch home plan packs a lot of living into only 1,382 square feet.
- An open floor plan that carefully blends the kitchen, dining and living rooms together creates a living space that's large enough to entertain even large groups.
- A screened porch with attached deck off the back of the home offers even more room for family fun.
- The master suite is located away from the second bedroom and is tucked behind the garage.
- A tray ceiling, walk-in closet and dual sinks makes the master suite an attractive room for a home this size.
- The second bedroom is located at the front of the home off the entry and is graced with a cathedral ceiling for an added design detail.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 8983AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss