Classic Ranch House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Classic good looks give you a spacious Ranch house plan for your family.
- The extra-wide foyer opens to a vaulted living room that has a big fireplace at one end.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the rear covered porch where you have three skylights to brighten the whole area.
- An eating snack bar in the kitchen lets you die informally.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the master suite at the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss