Classic Ranch With Efficient Layout
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This classic ranch home plan is designed with a minimum of hall space, making the most of its modest square footage. The front porch opens directly to the living room, which is warmed by a cheery fireplace.
- Through a wide doorway, the living room flows into the dining room and the kitchen-breakfast room with its eating island. The island also serves as a visual separation between the kitchen and the dining room, which accesses the backyard.
- In the sleeping wing, two front-facing bedrooms and one rear-facing bedroom share a four-fixture bath with laundry facilities and a linen closet.
- Related Plans: For a slightly larger version in reverse layout, see house plan 21528DR (1,350 sq. ft.).
- Remove the bay window with house plan 2129DR.