Classic Ranch With Efficient Layout
About This Plan
- This classic ranch home plan is designed with a minimum of hall space, making the most of its modest square footage. The front porch opens directly to the living room, which is warmed by a cheery fireplace.
- Through a wide doorway, the living room flows into the dining room and the kitchen-breakfast room with its eating island. The island also serves as a visual separation between the kitchen and the dining room, which accesses the backyard.
- In the sleeping wing, two front-facing bedrooms and one rear-facing bedroom share a four-fixture bath with laundry facilities and a linen closet.
- Related Plans: For a slightly larger version in reverse layout, see house plan 21528DR (1,350 sq. ft.).
Gain a bay window with house plan 21284DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss