Classic Ranch with Graceful Arches
About This Plan
- Graceful arches, a porch surrounded by columns and shuttered windows are just some of the details that give this ranch home class.
- A vaulted ceiling in the entry greets you as you enter the home and carries through to the great room directly ahead where you'll love the fireplace that's flanked by windows on either side.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room, and direct access to the garage through the laundry room.
- The bedrooms are located on the right side of the home where the master has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms share a full bath off the hallway.
- The two-stall garage has plenty of extra storage for all your tools.
- The roof is a truss design. The primary roof pitch is 10:12 and the secondary pitch is 8:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss